TEAMSPEAK
0/0
Click on Server
Join

swatranger    136

ranger_likes_bubba.png

Helper Applications

Last updated 06/07/2019

Hello Community Members, Applications are now open!
The applications are open year-round and we will be taking in few helpers whenever there is the need for more. As there will be a lot of applicants it will take some time to go through them all so please show patience whilst your application is being reviewed.

What are Helpers exactly?
Helpers are normal players who volunteer their time to help other players with any questions or queries they may have. The community is massive and the staff team simply can't help everyone alone, this is where Helpers come in, Helpers talk to people and answer any questions people may have, Helpers are able to support members and have a good knowledge of the rules, they are usually the first who are approached by players looking for support.
Sometimes a Helper would not be able to sort things out themselves and this is when they would contact a staff member who would be able to take things over.

What we expect from Helpers
Being a helper isn't for everybody, you will have to be available on Teamspeak, Discord as well as in-game to answer any questions that people may have. On Discord, you will need to be reasonably active within all channels.

You will be expected to actually put a bit of time and effort into the role of a Helper as other people would like to have your space, you are expected to be professional while you are on duty as you are representing the community due to Helpers being the front line of help.

Requirements to be a Helper

• You must have played on the server for at least one months.
  • You must be active in-game as well as on Discord.
  • You must know all of the server rules.
  • You must not have been banned for the following reasons: Abusive, Racism or Disrespecting Staff.

Helper benefits
Obviously, you will be putting a lot of work in and you may be asking what benefits you'll receive from being a helper. 

Well, first and foremost you will not be receiving any type of in-game benefits for being a helper and if you are only looking for those then you are not fit to become a helper.

The perks are as follows:

• A Helper tag on Teamspeak.
  • A Helper tag on the forums.
  • A Helper tag on Discord.
  • Extra/closer access to the staff members.
  • A great opportunity to prove yourself if you were to later apply to Community Moderation Team or Community Administration Team.

How to apply
Simply reply to the post copying the application format and After some time you will get a message from one of the Head Helpers to notify you about your application.

If you have been accepted then you are free to message one of the Head Helpers on Teamspeak/Discord to arrange a time for your Helper Interview, where you will be tested on common sense, community knowledge, and the rules.
The Head Helpers are: Vacant V.

Name:
Previous Experience:
Why Would you be suitable for this position:

Thanks for your interest in becoming a Helper and we are looking forward to your application.

Gibbo260709    1

Name: Sam Gibson
Age 14
Date of birth 29 August 2004
Previous Experience: None 
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I am a very chilled person and i think i could help a lot of people! 

DestinSam    422

Name :Destin Sam
Age 16 07/19/2003
Date of birth07/19/2003
Previous Experience :I have experince in making my own server and being staff in a low poluated server 
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I would be great for this position because I am always active and i have big experince with dealing with things like server related and etc.

swatranger    136
5 minutes ago, Gibbo260709 said:

Name: Sam Gibson
Age 14
Date of birth 29 August 2004
Previous Experience: None 
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I am a very chilled person and i think i could help a lot of people! 

Your Application is lacking information nor fully structured. Your Application is Denied.

swatranger    136
3 minutes ago, DestinSam said:

Name :Destin Sam
Age 16 07/19/2003
Date of birth07/19/2003
Previous Experience :I have experince in making my own server and being staff in a low poluated server 
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I would be great for this position because I am always active and i have big experince with dealing with things like server related and etc.

Your Application is Approved. Please come for a interview on our TeamSpeak3 45.77.59.54 for a interview.

Mert S.    22

Name: Mert S.
Date of birth: 31/01/2002
Previous Experience: Been head of department for OCC here in the past and other departments elsewhere so I know many rules and policies and I have and still am tech support and lead developer in mutiple places and have sucessfully setup development and tech support teams so my technical knowledge and assistance skills are top-notch and I am regularly active and my DMs are always open I still do tech support for CGC members on a regular basis varying for TS to FiveM siren installation down to commands and etc on our server.
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I am an excellent candidate based on my qualities and my overall technical knowledge as well as great people record and the positions I've held in the community overall. Not to mention people always come to me half the time to technical assisstance as well as questions on rules and server commands purley based on my repuation for being quite knowledgeable on dozens of matters.

swatranger    136
Just now, Mert S. said:

Name: Mert S.
Date of birth: 31/01/2002
Previous Experience: Been head of department for OCC here in the past and other departments elsewhere so I know many rules and policies and I have and still am tech support and lead developer in mutiple places and have sucessfully setup development and tech support teams so my technical knowledge and assistance skills are top-notch and I am regularly active and my DMs are always open I still do tech support for CGC members on a regular basis varying for TS to FiveM siren installation down to commands and etc on our server.
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I am an excellent candidate based on my qualities and my overall technical knowledge as well as great people record and the positions I've held in the community overall. Not to mention people always come to me half the time to technical assisstance as well as questions on rules and server commands purley based on my repuation for being quite knowledgeable on dozens of matters.

Your Application is Approved. Please come for a interview on our TeamSpeak3 45.77.59.54 for a interview.

Logan Burns    6

Name: L. Burns
Date of birth: 05/14/2001
Previous Experience: I have been in so many other servers before Central Gaming that I cannot remember them all, however, I'll list those that I've held Staff positions in; Administrator (Florida Law Enforcement), Helper (San Andreas Cops Roleplay), Moderator (New Jersey State Roleplay), Owner (San Andreas State Roleplay), Head Admin (Five Life), Civilian Director (Texas Harris County Roleplay).
Why Would you be suitable for this position: For starters, my strengths include, but are not limited to, dedicating myself to the rules and regulations of CGC, working individually, as well as with groups, being highly motivated and willing to educate myself in all settings. I am interested in this position due to the fact that I am hard working, experienced in many staff/administration positions, highly skilled and have the motivation to sacrifice myself in any ways. I have been playing Five M for approximately 3 years, indicating that I am skilled, motivated, experienced, established and unwavering. I will work diligently and will not cease until I master and am fully educated in any and all tasks and goals I place for myself within the division. I am confident that I would be a great candidate for this position with my knowledge and strengths and will be a great asset in this capacity.

swatranger    136
4 minutes ago, Logan Burns said:

Name: L. Burns
Date of birth: 05/14/2001
Previous Experience: I have been in so many other servers before Central Gaming that I cannot remember them all, however, I'll list those that I've held Staff positions in; Administrator (Florida Law Enforcement), Helper (San Andreas Cops Roleplay), Moderator (New Jersey State Roleplay), Owner (San Andreas State Roleplay), Head Admin (Five Life), Civilian Director (Texas Harris County Roleplay).
Why Would you be suitable for this position: For starters, my strengths include, but are not limited to, dedicating myself to the rules and regulations of CGC, working individually, as well as with groups, being highly motivated and willing to educate myself in all settings. I am interested in this position due to the fact that I am hard working, experienced in many staff/administration positions, highly skilled and have the motivation to sacrifice myself in any ways. I have been playing Five M for approximately 3 years, indicating that I am skilled, motivated, experienced, established and unwavering. I will work diligently and will not cease until I master and am fully educated in any and all tasks and goals I place for myself within the division. I am confident that I would be a great candidate for this position with my knowledge and strengths and will be a great asset in this capacity.

AndrewH649    1

Name: Andrew H.
Date of birth: 04/15/1996
Previous Experience:  I have been in the community for a while and know a lot about the community and the rules and regulations I am currently a corpral and a divisional leader who run cid. I know about the different departments and what they do i also am good at helping people with trouble shooting problems and giving them information. I have past expreance in other servers as a helper i was a helper for a month then i left it to join CGC. My strong points are ki am good at working as a team i am also good at problem solving and getting things done on time and making them look Professional I Am good at commuitcating with my team to solve problems.

swatranger    136

20 minutes ago, AndrewH649 said:

Name: Andrew H.
Date of birth: 04/15/1996
Previous Experience:  I have been in the community for a while and know a lot about the community and the rules and regulations I am currently a corpral and a divisional leader who run cid. I know about the different departments and what they do i also am good at helping people with trouble shooting problems and giving them information. I have past expreance in other servers as a helper i was a helper for a month then i left it to join CGC. My strong points are ki am good at working as a team i am also good at problem solving and getting things done on time and making them look Professional I Am good at commuitcating with my team to solve problems.

W.James    1
Posted (edited)

Name: William Eustis 

date of birth: 28/11/2003

previous experience: have been an admin for 6 different servers have been a head admin for 2 I have been a divisional leader for multiple different departments. I have been in this community for 2 months and I have knows a lot of the rules and know what I need to do when I'm under pressure. I am a very relaxed person and will never get annoyed with people unless I have heard all the story and I always like to put myself forward to assist anyone. 

why would I be suitable for this position: I think I would be suitable because I have a lot of experience in how to run communities and how to assist a lot of people and I feel that I will be able to help anyone out to the best of my abilities 

Edited by W.James

Isaiah S.    0
20 minutes ago, W.James said:

Name: William Eustis 

date of birth: 28/11/2003

previous experience: have been an admin for 6 different servers have been a head admin for 2 I have been a divisional leader for multiple different departments. I have been in this community for 2 months and I have knows a lot of the rules and know what I need to do when I'm under pressure. I am a very relaxed person and will never get annoyed with people unless I have heard all the story and I always like to put myself forward to assist anyone. 

why would I be suitable for this position: I think I would be suitable because I have a lot of experience in how to run communities and how to assist a lot of people and I feel that I will be able to help anyone out to the best of my abilities 

Your Application is Approved. Please come for a interview on our TeamSpeak3 45.77.59.54 for a interview.

Dan G    2

Name: Dan G.
Date of birth: 07/05/03
Previous Experience: Im currently a inspector which means that i know the rules and regulations, and i already help other membres as one of my many duties.
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I know how to help people with in this community because i do it on almost a daily basis.

Isaiah S.    0
On 1/1/2019 at 5:22 PM, Dan G said:

Name: Dan G.
Date of birth: 07/05/03
Previous Experience: Im currently a inspector which means that i know the rules and regulations, and i already help other membres as one of my many duties.
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I know how to help people with in this community because i do it on almost a daily basis.

Your Application is Denied.

OwaHai    1

Name: Alex A.
Age 13
Date of birth  Wednesday 26 October 2005
Previous Experience: I've worked for helper on a server called Baemerry and i have delt with many questions.
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I help & answer people whenever they need help with something

Guest Helper Application   
Guest Helper Application

Name: JohnPaul Hensley
Date of birth: 01/21/2006
Previous Experience: Former Admin and now Developer for CGC
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I have several past experiences as staff, and I think I can do good here too.

Why Would you be suitable for this position: I have several past experiences as staff, and I think I can do good here too.

•  

swatranger    136
On 8/4/2019 at 10:51 PM, OwaHai said:

Age 13
Previous Experience: I've worked for helper on a server called Baemerry and i have delt with many questions.
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I help & answer people whenever they need help with something

23 hours ago, Guest Helper Application said:

23 hours ago, CoconutFan123 said:

•  

Your Application is Denied. My Cat can do better! more information please.

Why Would you be suitable for this position: I  have been apart of this community for 2 years and will most likely be apart of this community for years to come. I have past experiences as staff and development for Central Gaming Community. I have been a Community Administrator before until I retired currently i am a Active Community Developer for Central South* and i am very active in the community.

OwaHai    1

Age 13
Previous Experience: I've worked for helper on a server called Baemerry and i have delt with many questions & work with a build team called gladiator builds as a builder
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I help & answer people whenever they need help with something,  good at problem solving and getting things done on time and making you look professional 

swatranger    136
7 hours ago, OwaHai said:

Age 13
Previous Experience: I've worked for helper on a server called Baemerry and i have delt with many questions & work with a build team called gladiator builds as a builder
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I help & answer people whenever they need help with something,  good at problem solving and getting things done on time and making you look professional 

Your Application is Approved. Message me on Discord for an Interview.

Guest HeHe   
Guest HeHe
On 1/1/2019 at 7:51 AM, swatranger said:

Name: jacob peter
Date of birth: 05/05/2006
Previous Experience:I was a test for your server and found many bugs.
Why Would you be suitable for this position:I really just want to help people, I also don't get mad easy so i would be nice and calm with anybody that needs help

swatranger    136
8 hours ago, Guest HeHe said:

Your Application is Denied. You are helpful as a community tester and have more experienced then others, however, your application is minimalistic and doesn't even have two setencenes as such it has been denied. Feel free to reapply and make a better one.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.