MC PRISON #1
TEAMSPEAK
0/0
Click on Server
Join

Name: Troy Musgrave
Age 17
Date of birth 11/23/2002
Previous Experience: Short period of time as a mod on a low population server but other than that N/A.
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I am very active on FiveM as well as in general on PC to help others, also I can try to figure out the answer to any question I am asked very quickly. I always try my best to be part of the communities that I am part of and to be well known as someone who can help others! :)

swatranger    136
14 hours ago, CoconutFan123 said:

Name: JohnPaul Hensley
Date of birth: 01/21/2006
Previous Experience: Former Admin and now Developer for CGC
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I  have been apart of this community for 2 years and will most likely be apart of this community for years to come. I have past experiences as staff and development for Central Gaming Community. I have been a Community Administrator before until I retired currently i am a Active Community Developer for Central South* and i am very active in the community.

Your Application is Approved. Message me on Discord for an Interview.

12 hours ago, TheRealMVP12 said:

Name: Troy Musgrave
Age 17
Date of birth 11/23/2002
Previous Experience: Short period of time as a mod on a low population server but other than that N/A.
Why Would you be suitable for this position: I am very active on FiveM as well as in general on PC to help others, also I can try to figure out the answer to any question I am asked very quickly. I always try my best to be part of the communities that I am part of and to be well known as someone who can help others! :)

Your Application is Approved. Message me on Discord for an Interview.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.